Wednesday, January 19, 2022

To Talk and Make Adjustments

Tonight, I had a really good experience with D&D. The previous two weeks had been a bit of a struggle, and some of the players left the session feeling bored, confused, or frustrated. Thankfully, after talking it out and making some adjustments, we were able to have a good game together tonight, and I can with some confidence say that a good time was had by all.

And frankly, I think that's the key to any good relationship. We need to talk with each other, truly listen to each other, try to understand each others' wants and needs, and make adjustments when necessary. If we can do that, we can overcome our differences and learn to work together.

I think that everyone had a good time tonight, and I think that a big part of the reason for that was that we talked to each other and made adjustments. As long as we keep doing that, I'm sure we'll have fun gaming together for a long time to come.

No comments: