Thursday, May 22, 2014

Chores for my Birthday

With today being my birthday, I've been trying to think of how I might make this day a good one. I could go for a bike ride, but I have a reason to stay home today. I could watch movies or play games, but I do too much of that already. So, I've decided that I'm going to do a few things that my future self will be glad I did. I'm going to do some chores. Today, I'm going to sweep the floors, do some dishes, maybe work out in the yard (unless I chicken out because it's warm outside), and maybe do a few other things that I'll later be glad I did. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy them while I'm doing them, too. One of my best qualities is that I usually have a pretty good attitude. Today's a good day for that. I'm feeling pretty happy today.

No comments: