Sunday, December 3, 2017

Kinship to a King

This month, in Primary, we're learning about how Jesus Christ is the Son of God, but I know a few other people who are also children of God. Actually, everyone I know, everyone who has ever or will ever be born (and several more people who haven't been born and who never will be) are all children of God. This means that God truly is our Heavenly Father and that Jesus isn't just our Savior; He's our brother. I find it comforting to know that we have such a close, familial relationship with God and Jesus. It reminds me of how much He loves us and how we can become like Him. Most of all, it reminds me of who we are and that we can always turn to Him for help. He is our God, but He is also our Father. He loves us, He is close to us, and we can always be close to Him.

No comments: