Thursday, July 12, 2018

An Off Day

I could have blogged earlier today. I had the opportunity. I had the reminder. I don't know why I didn't blog before noon today. I guess I just wasn't in the mood today. I've had kind of an off day. Those happen from time to time. There are times when we just don't feel like we're at our best. Today might have been one of those days for me. I don't know what the best thing to do is in this situation. I should probably analyze my day to figure out what went wrong and why, and I intend to, but if I don't find out why today was an off day, I plan to just shrug it off and move forward. Very soon, today will be in the past. I can still learn from it, but there's no point in dwelling on it or letting it hold me back. Tomorrow's another day, and whatever was off about today probably won't still be off tomorrow, so I'm going to try to start tomorrow with a clean slate and not think about whatever it was that made today an off day.

No comments: