Saturday, November 16, 2019

How Important Is Blogging?

I had all day to write this, but I did other things instead, and now I have ten minutes. Granted, I don't feel too bad about that because I spent much of that time working on some art and emailing a friend. Time well spent, I'd say.

Often, when I have little time left for blogging, I end up rethinking my priorities, thinking that whatever I had done was less important than writing a spiritual blog post, but I think that there are also things that are more important than blogging, and if those more important things cut into my blogging time, so be it.

Blogging is important to me, if only because I made a commitment to do it, but it still may not be the highest priority in my daily life. If I sometimes act like blogging is more important than anything else I could be doing, then maybe I do need to rethink my priorities.

Granted, I can usually blog and still do everything else I have to and should do, and when I can blog, I should. I just think that blogging isn't the most important thing in the world, and it shouldn't come at the expense of doing things that are more important than blogging.

No comments: