Saturday, July 18, 2020

God is a Great Listener

In Alma 33 and 34, Alma and Amulek teach that we can pray anywhere, at any time, about basically anything. No matter where we are (physically or spiritually) or what's on our mind, we can talk to God about it. That's one thing I like about God; He's a great listener. I should talk to Him more often and about more things than just spiritual matters. He probably wouldn't mind me talking about my day, what I'm excited for or worried about, or how I'm doing, just in general. I'd bet He'd be fine with me sending thoughts His way, just to chat. And the same thing goes for all of us. We are all children of God. He wants to hear from us. He wants us to talk with Him, no matter where we are, what time or day it is, or what we want to talk about. He's here for us. If we want to talk to Him, at any time, at any place, about anything, for any reason, He'll listen. He is always willing to hear our prayers.

No comments: