Monday, July 6, 2020

"He Careth for You"

I was looking for a good scripture about talking with God, and I found this one: 1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." It's not quite what I was looking for, but it's still wonderfully profound, isn't it? It's amazing to think that the God who created the universe, including countless planets, the God who is an eternal, ageless being, the God to whom we all kneel, cares about you. God is so far beyond any of us or our mundane, mortal problems, yet He cares about us and what we're going through. He cares about our dumb, brief, mortal lives. He cares how we feel. He cares. I find it wonderful and incredible that God cares about us as much as He does. No matter how insignificant we think we are, God cares. I love that.

No comments: