Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Angels Round About You

I was about to just let Sariah's comment be today's blog post, but then I found this video. Don't worry; it's short.




It's comforting that he mentions that God will still be watching over us and assisting us through His angels, even when our separation from Him is our fault. That, to me, shows how much He cares about us. When we sin, God can't help us as much as He'd like to - It'd be unwise of Him to give us anything that may seem as a reward for unrighteous behavior - But he still loves us, still cares about us, still wants what's best for us and still wants to help us obtain the blessings He has in store for the righteous. Our Heavenly Father is a God of mercy and unfailing, infinite love.

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

Despite earthly angels who encourage and strengthen me, sometimes I feel so alone. I guess I need to "tune in" and pay more attention to the unseen angels. It is a comfort to know that God continues to love and watch over us.