Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cute Primary Kids

Today has been a much quieter morning than yesterday. The Roser's ward has church at 1pm, so many of us are sleeping in, and the rest of us are being quiet so the others can sleep.

Since Rori is up already, I decided to watch a One in a Million video. Actually, we watched a couple of them before we decided on one to share.






I liked this video (which I hope is working) because of the opportunities Addison took to be helpful and use his talents to serve others. I like that his family shared the Gospel with their housekeeper. But now I'm being distracted by watching family videos with Rori.

This has been a really good weekend. Not the best weekend for blogging. Tomorrow morning probably won't be a lot better, but after that, things should be back to normal.

No comments: