Friday, March 22, 2013

What Matters Most

I have to be quick today. You'll notice a change of formatting. Hopefully, that'll allow me to post videos like this one, and have the blog be wide enough for you to see the whole thing.




Here's a short, sweet video about love. It comes from our Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson.

I don't know why, but I've been really looking forward to General Conference this April. I've just been in a General Conference mood. I look forward to hearing the new messages from the Prophet and the Apostles. I can't wait to get more personally applicable guidance that I know is coming from Heavenly Father, not just my own random thoughts. I want to learn more about what He wants me to do and become, and He'll be able to tell me quite clearly through His servants.

In the meantime, this video has a wonderful message that's personally applicable to anyone, and as soon as you follow President Monson's simple guidance, you'll feel a great deal of love and joy. How fortunate we are to have prophets to remind us of what matters most!

No comments: