Wednesday, May 20, 2020

A Scripture about Forgiveness

For our scripture study tonight, our family reviewed some of our favorite verses from Mosiah 26, and one of the standout verses was Mosiah 26:30 "Yea, and as often as my people repent will I forgive them their trespasses against me."

I sometimes need that reminder. No matter how many times I stumble and fall short, God will help me pick myself up, dust myself off, and try again. As long as we're honestly repenting, God will never give up on us. Like the father of the prodigal son, He is always willing to welcome us back, so long as we make an effort to come back.

I want to repent. I know I need to repent. Repentance can be a long and difficult process, but I'm glad to know that there is forgiveness available to everyone who repents.

No comments: