Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Temporarily Swamped

Today was a busy day, and tomorrow, unfortunately, promises to be just as busy. The semester is coming to a close soon, and many students are coming to tutors like me for help with their final papers. The D&D game I run on Wednesdays is also coming to a close, meaning that, in addition to working on my own final homework assignments and several other people's as well, I also need to plan the boss fight with Strahd von Zarovich and his lackeys, which I will run tomorrow. I'm pretty swamped. But I'm glad to know that this rough patch is temporary, that Christmas break is right around the corner, and that if I can make it through the next week or two of greater than normal busyness, I can afterward, thankfully, relax. I'm looking forward to getting some rest after all of this, but in the meantime, I'm just going to try to get through it as well as I can.

No comments: