Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Talking with Friends, Talking to God

I am fortunate to have people I can talk to. I have people in my life with whom I can have long, deep conversations on virtually any topic under the sun. I'm lucky. Not everyone has people they can really open up to. At least, not in person.

One of the fortunate things about God's omniscience is that we don't have to feel embarrassed about anything we want to tell Him. He already knows. And He still loves us and wants to talk with us whenever we want to, even if the conversation tends to seem fairly one-sided.

Through prayer, we can all talk to our loving Heavenly Father about literally anything. He may not talk much, at least not loudly or clearly, but He's a great listener, and He always wants to hear whatever we have to say.

I'm lucky that I have people I can talk to on earth, and we're all blessed to have someone we can talk to in heaven.

No comments: