Sunday, April 4, 2021

The Prophetic Power of Faith

My favorite talk of the day was President Nelson's talk at the close of the Sunday Morning session, wherein he spoke about faith and the power of faith to move our spiritual mountains. President Nelson said "it is our faith that unlocks the power of God in our lives," and "only your unbelief will keep God from blessing you with miracles to move the mountains in your life."

These truths encourage me to want to increase my faith in Jesus Christ. I have a mountain or two I would like to have moved. It was eye-opening to hear that the only roadblock stopping God from blessing me with miracles was my own lack of faith. Because of this talk, I strongly want to increase my faith in Jesus Christ. President Nelson said that "faith in Jesus Christ is the greatest power available to us in this life." I want to tap into that power.

I want to unlock the power of God in my life, and now I know that the key to unlock that power is faith.

No comments: