Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Breathe, Think, Do.

The other day, I was trying to do too many things at once, and I wasn't sure what to do next. I felt overwhelmed, dashing from one task to the next, leaving each task half-done because I felt that what I had to do next was too important to be made to wait. As I was getting myself all worked up about what I was doing and what I needed to do, I felt the need to take a moment to center myself. "Breathe, Think, Do,"I told myself. And it worked. Breathing helped me settle my emotions and clear my head, which helped me think about what really needed to happen next and to plan effectively, and then I was able to do my work efficiently and effectively without further stress.

I told myself then that I should remember that mantra for the future: "Breathe, Think, Do." It helped me relax, focus, and work effectively, and the next time I feel overwhelmed and stressed, I hope that it'll help me relax, focus, and work well again.

No comments: