Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Self-Evaluation

Sometimes, I have a hard time deciding what to write here. I could write about myself, but what should I write? I don't want to just write about my shortcomings. Though there are many lessons I could stand to learn, I don't want to be negative about myself all the time. At the same time, I also don't want to blog too much, if at all, about what I'm doing well. I don't want to brag or put myself on a pedestal. There has to be some middle ground, where I can honestly evaluate myself, both my strengths and my weaknesses, and describe myself dispassionately, neither bragging nor belittling myself.

Nobody is perfect, but everybody has good in them. Everybody has strengths to admire and weaknesses to overcome. So, when I blog about myself, I should probably blog about both.

No comments: