Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Communication Across Distance

I'm going to be away from my best friend for a while. Or rather, he's going to be away from me. The good news is that we can still communicate, across any distance, about as much as we want. I'm grateful for the internet, allowing people to connect with each other across great distances.

Similarly, it's great that we can use prayer to connect with God, even across great distances. I have no idea where God physically is, but I'm pretty sure He's not on Earth. Yet, anyone on Earth can talk to Him, no matter what their distance in between, physically or spiritually. I'm grateful that prayer allows us to connect with God, no matter how far away from Him we feel or are.

Friendships and other relationships can be difficult to maintain at long distances, but fortunately, long-distance communication also exists to help keep such connections possible.

No comments: