Friday, March 4, 2016

More Blessed Than We Know

This morning, I wondered aloud whether a certain individual knew how lucky they were. This thought was followed shortly thereafter by a thought, both from myself and from the person with whom I was speaking, questioning whether or not any of us truly realize how lucky we are. We all receive many blessings, some of which, we see, and some of which, we may not see. Given the fact that we may not notice some of our blessings, it could be said that we can never really know how lucky (or blessed) we are, because there's always a chance that we're benefiting from blessings that we haven't noticed yet. In light of this, I'm going to try to be more grateful for all of my blessings, including those I don't know I've been given, and to be less judgemental of those who seem not to be as grateful as I feel they ought to be. If I can fail to notice and appreciate blessings given to me by my Heavenly Father, I have no right to judge others for doing the same thing. They may very well be far more blessed than they realise, but on the other hand, so may I.

2 comments:

Liz said...

We are all more blessed than we can ever realize or possibly express our gratitude.

Rozy Lass said...

Amen!!