Thursday, December 12, 2019

Deciding the Outcome of a War

Every so often, I put off blogging until too late at night, when I'm too tried to be able to think of anything to blog about. I'm too tired to remember if anything blogworthy happened today, and I'm too tired to think of anything blogworthy about anything that happened today. I'm too tired to blog, yet I can't go to bed until I blog about something. Of course, the solution is to blog sooner, probably after having pondered blogworthy thoughts during the day. That may work in the future, but it doesn't help me now. For now, I think I'm going to accept the limitations of my mortal, physical body and try to make a mental note that, in the future, my spirit will have to work extra hard to overcome my body's deficiencies. It's just another way my spirit and my body are at war with one another. I'd say "I hope my spirit wins," but that depends entirely on me. My actions decide which side of me grows stronger. But right now, I think the wisest course of action would be to go to bed.

No comments: