Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Ponderize - Power and a Promise


Ephesians 6:10 And now, my bretheren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 

Hmm, two mistakes. I said "And now" instead of "Finally," and I left out a comma between "Lord" and "and." Still, not bad for how little I practiced it this week. I need to practice more with this week's Ponderize verse.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Another short one, immediately following the last one. It may be kinda cheating, but it's what I feel like doing. And who knows? Maybe I'll memorize the whole armor of God section this way (but don't bet on it).

In the meantime, I like how Ephesians 6:10 tells us a good way to gain spiritual power and how Ephesians 6:11 tells us what that power will allow us to do. I like promised blessings, especially those that involve the promise of strength and victory. Those are the sorts of blessings I'd like to have right now, and I hope that ponderizing these verses will help me figure out how to get them.

No comments: