Sunday, April 19, 2020

Online Mountains

I recently found a Facebook group called Beautiful Mountains, and I've been loving it. I love seeing what beautiful mountains exist in this world, even though I can't go out and see them in person. It just reminds me how richly blessed we are. God put us on this earth with so much beauty and so many technological tools, and we are free to use them and appreciate them. And, granted, life isn't all good. There are plenty of bad sides to nature and technology, but there's good in them too, and I know which side of them I'd rather focus on. We're happier when we can see and appreciate the good in the world, even while we're working on reducing the bad. Looking at mountains lifts my spirits, and I'm glad I can do that whenever I can go online.

No comments: