Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Recording Spiritual Thoughts

In his talk, Spiritually Defining Memories, Elder Neil L. Andersen advised us to record our sacred experiences. Fortunately for me, I generally have a pretty easy job of that, since I'm able to record some of my insights and spiritual moments on my blog. And, even when I don't feel comfortable sharing a particular spiritual experience with the entire world, I usually don't have much trouble writing my thoughts down elsewhere. I'm pretty lucky that I have a habit of writing down my thoughts, or at least my spiritual thoughts. Along with Elder Andersen, I too would recommend writing down some of your spiritual thoughts and experiences, even if you don't share them with anyone. I, personally, have found it useful to be able to go back and revisit some of my past thoughts and insights. Perhaps you would get some use out of that as well.

No comments: