Friday, December 4, 2020

Feeling the Spirit at Home

Today, I did not visit the Temple. I usually visit the Temple on Fridays because, even while it's closed, I can sit on the Temple grounds and feel the Spirit there. But the truth is, while the Temple is a special, sacred place, it's not the only place at which one can feel the Spirit. I've felt the Spirit today, even just sitting at home, as I've listened to uplifting, faith-inspiring music. While one absolutely should visit the Temple about as often as circumstances allow, it's comforting to know that we can feel the Spirit wherever we are. We can invite the Spirit into our homes and into our hearts, regardless of our physical location. So, while I enjoy going to the Temple most Fridays, I'm glad that I know that I can feel the Spirit, even at home.

No comments: