Sunday, September 5, 2021

A Short List of Ways in Which God Shows His Love

I have been asked to lead a discussion next week, focused on the talk "God Loves His Children," by Elder Taniela B. Wakolo of the Seventy. In this talk, Elder Wacolo lists three ways in which God manifests His love for us, namely through our eternal relationships, through giving us prophets, and by offering correction when needed. For the purpose of the coming discussion, I'd like to add a few more items to that list, including the offers of exaltation, personal revelation, the comfort of His Spirit, and inner peace.

God has many ways to show His love for His children, and so long as I'm being asked to lead a discussion on ways God shows His love for us, I'll be sure to include a few of my personal favorites.

No comments: