Sunday, May 15, 2022

Out of Energy

I'm really tired. I have got to learn how to conserve my energy better and/or have more. Almost everything has been a challenge this evening, including understanding why it was challenging and hiding the fact that I was struggling with these challenges. I guess I didn't really need to hide it, though, did I? I was tired and frustrated, but maybe my family would have understood that. I'm sure at least one of them knows what it means to be an introvert, right? Sometimes, I just need space and quiet. Maybe that would have helped. Maybe I could have recuperated, like I blogged about a short while back, if I had managed to stop spending my energy for a short while.

Well, whatever I should have done, I hope I figure it out and do it next week, because it'll be my birthday, and even more people are coming over. I'm mostly looking forward to that, except that I know it's going to take energy to be around a lot of people, and I really hope I can summon enough energy to attend (and not be rude at) my own party.

No comments: