Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Positive Psychology

One thing I've really loved about my Psychology class is our study of Positive Psychology, the scientific study of how to thrive. Evidently, psychologists have learned a lot about happiness, the object and design of our existence, and they've learned about many factors that can influence our levels of happiness. Granted, I've barely scratched the surface, and much of what I've learned merely confirms what I've learned from church and common wisdom, so I'm hardly breaking any new ground here, but I've very interested in learning more. I would love to learn more about how I and others can live well and find happiness (and/or make our own), put that knowledge into practice, and share it with as many people as I can.

I'm grateful that psychology is confirming and expounding upon truths we've learned through church and common wisdom. I want to live a happy and fulfilling life, and I want to help others live happy, fulfilling lives as well.

No comments: