Thursday, June 9, 2022

Nature is Beautiful

Nature is beautiful. That can sometimes be hard to remember, especially when the weather gets crumby, but there are places of great beauty in the world, and there are elements of beauty in nearly every environment.

Personally, I love mountains. Though I don't get to see them in person very often, I love to look at pictures of them, and I've joined a few groups on Facebook dedicated to sharing the kinds of landscape photographs I like to see. And in my own area of the world, we have trees, each of which has a unique beauty, in addition to their shadow-casting, temperature-regulating, and oxygen-producing benefits.

I love mountains, and I love trees. Granted, I'm not a huge fan of overly hot and sunny days, but I'll accept nature as it is an appreciate its beauty, despite its downsides. We're lucky to live in such a beautiful world. I hope that we all take the time to appreciate and preserve its natural beauty.

No comments: