Sunday, June 5, 2022

Previously and Partially Blogworthy Thoughts

I can't blog tonight. It's not that I don't have any blogworthy thoughts. In fact, I almost have the opposite problem. For the past few days, I've been thinking a lot about ideas I've already blogged about and ideas that I maybe should blog about once the ideas are more fully formed. I've been focusing so much on previously and potentially blogworthy thoughts that I haven't landed on a complete thought that I can still blog about. I suppose I could blog about something that's a bit of both, rehshing the idea of God's omnipotence and speculating about what it might mean for me, personally, but I don't want to retread old ground, at least not until I've figured out something new and complete to say about it.

So, yeah. I've been thinking a lot about partially blogworthy topics and topics I've already covered in previous blog posts, so I don't really have anything new to say at the moment. I guess I'm a slow learner. I'm still working on things that I feel like I should have figured out by now. But who knows? Maybe I'll figure something out before it's too late to act on it.

No comments: