Saturday, April 6, 2013

Countdown to Conference

I don't know how much time I have this morning. I need to get ready for conference, which, according to this countdown timer I found on LDS.org, is 2 hours and 45 minutes away. Right now, I'm listening to the highlights of the October 2012 General Conference. There were so many good messages, and the messages we're going to hear today are going to be just as good. In 2 hours and 30 minutes, we're going to have an opportunity to feel the spirit and be inspired by it. I'm looking forward to this. I hope that I will be mentally and spiritually prepared to receive the messages that God has in store for me.

I hope that all of us will be able to make it to an LDS church building to watch General Conference, but in case your circumstances deny you that privilege, here's a link so in 2 hours and 15 minutes, you will be able to watch the April 2013 General Conference streaming from your computer.

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/watch?lang=eng

I think I had better go get (physically) ready for Conference. Joe's in the shower, I think, but I can still get my clothes and note paper ready. And I still need to pick out a tie. I'm getting excited. General Conference starts only 2 hours from now.

No comments: