Tuesday, July 13, 2021

A Week Without Wifi

When I set out on this vacation, I was kinda counting on having access to wifi for blogging, streaming youtube videos, and keeping in touch with people at home via Facebook Messenger. However, there's some problem with the wifi, and it's kinda thrown a wrench into my plans. Thankfully, I still have my phone, which enables me to continue to access the internet by using mobile data. I can still blog and keep in touch with others, but it now makes sense to use the internet as little as possible.

As if that didn't make sense already.

I'm on a vacation, visiting family in a part of the world that I've never been in before. It would be a crying shame if I spent all this quality family vacation time watching the same youtube videos I could have watched at home. To be brutally honest, I could stand to spend less time on youtube anyway, especially now.

Now is a time to spend with my family, not online. So, partly thanks to a reduced ability to connect to the internet, I now plan to be online as little as possible this week. For this week, and perhaps this week only, I'm glad I'm having trouble connecting to the wifi. I suppose I'll have to connect with my family instead.

No comments: