Monday, October 24, 2022

Belief in Eternity

I put this blog post off too long. At this point, it's going to be late, lousy, or both. Well, better late than never. Thankfully, we believe in eternity. We believe that, even after "the end," there's still time. That which has gone wrong can be set right in time, and there is always more time.

So, I'm not worried. No matter how far I am from my goal, I've got time to get there. No matter how wrong things are, there'll always be time to set it right. Eternity is a long time, which is lucky for us, since we have a lot of learning and growing to do. Growth takes time, but with an eternity worth of time, we can make an infinite amount of growth.

I'm grateful for my knowledge of and belief in eternity. I'm glad we know that this life isn't all there is. Wisdom comes with experience, and experience takes time. But just imagine how wise we can all become if we continue growing wiser throughout eternity.

No comments: