Thursday, October 6, 2022

Doing Good and Feeling Good

Right now, I feel good.

This morning, I felt pretty crummy. I had a lot of things going on and too many things going wrong, and I felt like life was just one annoying, irritating problem after another. Yet, after maybe two hours of working, I managed to get some assignments cleared off of my To Do list, and I was able to help some appreciative people with some simple, physical work. It felt good to be useful and to get stuff done.

Granted, some of the problems that I had been concerned about still exist, and it's going to take more work to resolve them, but I'm now in a state of mind where I can approach those problems with a positive attitude.

I had been concerned about having too much on my plate, but I've cleared a few things off of it since then, and I've been doing good and feeling good. And this good feeling makes me feel like keeping up the good work.

It's motivating, and it feels amazing.

No comments: