Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Sustainable Spirituality

Following General Conference, it's nice to ride that spiritual high for as long as possible, but I know that it's going to run out eventually. Before that happens, it would make sense for me to come up with a plan for renewal, a way for me to regain my spiritual strength when I start to run low, or hopefully a while before. While there are, naturally, the Sunday School answers for spiritual recovery (scriptures, prayer, attending church, etc), there are also some less common, adjacent ideas, like spending time in nature, meditating, or reading a good book. Whatever I end up doing, I hope I can remember to recharge my spirituality regularly. My current high won't last forever, and I'll need some sustainable spirit-restoring practices to help keep me going.

No comments: