Monday, April 18, 2022

We Are Never Alone

One of the best things about the Gospel is the Gift of the Holy Ghost. Through this gift, we can have the Holy Ghost with us always, providing comfort, guidance, and support in whatever way we need. It's nice to know that He's always around, filling our souls and helping us make our way through life. Whenever we need Him, which is almost always, He'll be there for us. We never need to feel alone, because we never really are.

Granted, I like my solitude, but even so, it's nice to know that I'm not alone in my struggles, even those that are too personal to share with others. I don't need to worry about sharing my mind with Him, because He's already there. He knows what I'm gong through, and He's helping make sure I don't have to go through it alone, and I take a great deal of comfort in that.

No comments: