Friday, October 2, 2020

A Recommitment to Blog About Conference

Previously, I had used my blog to review the previous General Conference. I'd have each session line up with a month, and each month, I'd blog about each General Conference talk in that session. Occasionally, I'd skip a talk, but generally, I'd end up blogging about all of them.

That didn't happen for the last six months, but it will happen for the next five. Right now, I am recommitting to the practice of blogging about Conference. For the next five-six months, I'm going to make an effort to blog about each October 2020 General Conference talk. I hope that that'll help the messages sink in and have a positive impact on me and my life. Given that this year hasn't been the greatest, I feel like I could use some of that "positive impact" to wrap it up and get the next year off to a good start.

No comments: