Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Joy and Happiness

I was looking through some old papers of mine today, and one of them reminded me that the purpose of life is joy. We are on this Earth to find true joy and pure happiness and to share it with as many people as possible. I know that I certainly feel a lot better when I'm able to be happy and make others happy, and it's really just a more pleasant way to live. Some people don't care to try to bring others joy, and some people feel like they can't be happy because of their circumstances or because they haven't reached a certain goal yet, but I'm confident that joy and happiness can be found in almost any circumstance and is most likely to be found when sharing it with others.

Joy and happiness are some of the greatest blessings we can have in this life, so one of our top priorities should be to find true happiness through the gospel of Jesus Christ and share it with as many people as possible.

No comments: