Thursday, December 30, 2021

Just Be a Good Person

I think I worry too much. I just saw a Facebook post that says "Just be a good person. Love who you can, help where you can, give what you can," and I think I really needed to read that. God is good, and he wants us to be good. That's just about it. Through the power of the Atonement, missteps and wrongdoings can be forgiven, and through personal revelation, God can give me the guidance I need when I need it. Perhaps I don't need to stress about specifics and details as much as I do. All we ultimately need to do is be good and trust God to make sure it all works out. I'm confident that God we make sure that those who have done good in life will have a good afterlife, and I don't really need any more specific details than that. I just need to be a good person. If I can do that, I'm pretty sure everything will work out well enough.

No comments: