Saturday, December 4, 2021

Serving as a Team

This evening, I had an opportunity to help with a church Christmas dinner party. Thankfully, I wasn't the only volunteer. There was a whole team of us, and we were lucky there were, since there were many different jobs that needed doing, and we all had to work together and support each other to get our jobs done. Thankfully, I like people being part of a team. While I don't love the idea of people depending on me, I do like helping other people, including both teammates and those whom the team serves, and I sometimes like not having to do a whole project on my own. While there are sometimes benefits to working alone, working as a team is nice, too, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to do so tonight. I like serving others, and I'm glad I got an opportunity to serve on a team tonight.

No comments: